Can I talk to you guys about UFO's/Aliens?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sanguine, Nov 22, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM&feature=related]If You Dont Believe Watch This- Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Right, so first watch that video. I have never seen footage like that before...That is some crazy shit.

I don't really visit this site much, but the last 2 times Ive been here, I saw a UFO thread in the general both times, one even provided clear pictures.

I know there is thousands of threads about aliens/ufo's but to be honest, Its the same sort of thing, skeptics arguing with believers.

Last thing, is it me, or are more and more ufo's sightings/talk of aliens happening recently?

2. I saw a pretty big orange orb in the sky a couple nights ago.. it was way bigger than a star and was clearly an orange orb, it moved slower than a shooting star but way faster than an airplane.. it was strange.

3. Yeah one of the threads where the guy saw a sighting said it was an orb-like light and not too long ago kid cudi tweeted saying he saw a blue orb emitting light in LA

4. Shit my last dealer was an Alien, dude was always on time with the spaceship and shit, although calling him was a bitch, especially from a pay phone. And he insisted on eyeballing the weight out . . .

5. Well its definetly possible, the universe is so large, that it would be naive to think that were the only type of inteligent life, what puzzles me though, is why no one who owns a plane, has ever decided to fly near those things, to get a better view. That or someone with a really good camera.

6. Isnt it weird how someone never records a UFO for more than a minute, if that?

Its almost as if they know you are watching them. Flying to it, would surely scare it off

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7inE260g3Xw&list=UUZh4ZsNC16KnAoFyysAvNTQ&index=7&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7inE260g3Xw&list=UUZh4ZsNC16KnAoFyysAvNTQ&index=7&feature=plcp[/ame]

7. man i saw a ufo one time my mom was saying GET OUT HERE THERES A FREAKING UFO, an im like omg omg, i went outside, turns out it was a blimp that looked like a ufo because it had ufo lights and stuff, man

8. i dont know about some of these recent onces but i know the phoenix lights and the lubbock lights were some insane happenings. i dont know what to think. that was back in the 90s before people were doing fancy camera tricks with cell phones and shit, and mass mass mass sightings including either the mayor of phoenix or the governor of arizona at the time, i dont remember and cba to check but it was and still is a pretty big deal. wouldnt it be badass to get into area 51?

9. In the far far far dinstance the other day, i noticed while looking up a tower at the birds, what looks like to be 50 km away, there was a black UFO doing circles. No idea what it was, but i was high as tits and i thought they were watching us from a distance cause it was really really really hard to see, wish i had binoculars

10. Dude, where did you see this? I might have seen something similar to that or maybe the same thing.