Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i take these on a plane?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BaxterTheDog, May 6, 2013.

1. So im gonna visit Florida in a couple months and i wanted to bring my friends a couple gifts that they cant buy over there (Good grinders, and some bob marley king sized hemp papers) and i was wondering would i be able to take these on the plane? It's an international flight. By the way the grinders would be brand new and clean.

2. Yes papers and grinders including any new/clean peices can be taken

3. If they do take it from you just tell them you had it for tobacco use and if they are nice about they should give it back

4. Your only problem would be bringing the grinder back home after using it.

5. Then it wouldn't be a gift

and why the fuck can't they get grinders and papers in the us?

6. Nice gifts to take them! An herb grinder is just that, for any herb.
    Papers..tobacco, as stated.

You CAN mail those items. Stay safe and have plenty of fun!

Lucky Friends! ret

7. If you use any of the stuff over here in Florida, you'll have a hard time getting it out of here. You could just mail stuff back to yourself.

8. you should call the airport, and ask them what stuff can you take, and what not

9. If its a gift just mail it before you leave. Plan for it to arrive once your there, no problems.

Doubtful there'd be an issue with clean grinder though.
    Just put it in your carry on then you'll know if anything happens.

10. I ask because where theyre at they cant get the bob marley papers and theyve always wanted to try them, also theyre 17 so they can only buy shitty papers at gas stations. Plus i think high quality papers and grinders are nice gifts. By the way IM 18. :D

11. I'm also well aware of Florida's shitty weed laws, which is why I ask.

12. Yes papers and grinders including any new/clean peices can be taken[​IMG]

13. Lol at all the people who said he would have a hard time taking it back. Its a gift, a gift is something you give someone to be generous and expect nothin in return and this guy doesnt seem like an indian giver. Also lol at everyone saying mail it. He said its international and thats not just a simple postage stamp. Just take it, they will obviously see your grinder in customs since its metal but you havent used it so its legal. Now i have seen cops try to be sticklers over papers if there isnt any tobacco or weed present they just assume its for the herb. It wouldnt be a bad idea to take a small pouch of tobacco so you can be like "yeah dude i roll king size cigs so therea room for a filter" or somethin like that and you womt have anything to worry about.

14. I feel like they should be able to buy those things in Florida, they're just not looking/don't want to risk trying to obtain them (really, no risk). They are just letting you deal with the hassle of bringing them into an airport instead of them just driving five minutes from their house (most likely) and staying in state. Some friends...

15. His friends are 17 so they wouldnt be allowed to buy anything in a headshop. Doesnt anyone read?

16. whend he say that?

17. About 4 posts up from yours.

18. Most important issue here is to make sure that the grinder and other stuff you're taking with you on the plane has not been used or in contact with any weed. Even if you used it to grind and then cleaned it, it's not worth the risk of taking it on a plane IMO.

As long as they're clean then you shouldn't have a problem!