Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I still smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Down.with.memez, Nov 22, 2018.

1. So I have been suffering from derealization triggered by weed. I know I cant smoke weed until i'm mentally stable again but will I ever be able to? Also any tips on how to recover smoothly?

2. You can try, but the only way to surely not depersonalize again is abstinence.

Of course, you could always try to get used to being depersonalized. Then
    you can smoke all the weed you want. Pretty much permanent depersonalization.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't smoke if it's making your situation worse. You should treat everything like that.

I can't tell if you'll be able to smoke again, it's based on your choice and the possible/consequences

• Like Like x 1