Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i still smoke this roach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigbadboi69, Dec 9, 2010.

1. i have a small blunt roach that i put in a cup, but i spit on the cherried side a few times to make sure it was out... i mean i coat the leaf in spit anyways so i dont think it should matter, but what are your opinions?

gross/10

2. gross, wouldn't be worth it to me. Unless there was a LOT there, but it's your call.

3. It's perfectly fine. You aren't smoking spit, are you? The spit would evaporate anyway probably so don't worry about it. Or just unwrap the roach and only smoke the weed inside it?

4. It sounds like you spit quite a bit on it, I personally wouldn't.

5. Seriously, .. .. .. lol .. ..

Howard Stern, .. Turned a 5 year deal With, .. .. sirius .. .. .. More howard stern

6. LOL, if your desperate go for it. It's just spit... Gross, yes, but will it still get you high? Yup. If you do have bud, I wouldn't.

7. IF you use tweezers, i dont see the problem
    since your burning it, your killling all of the germs and stuff

8. Roach clips, tweezers or throw it in a bowl. Smoke up. No roach is left behind.

9. your lungs are already coated in spit as well as your mouth and airways. SMoke that shit already!:hello:

10. of course smoke it up man, never bring down a roach. they are the saviors when you have nothing to smoke man

11. I'd save it for when you're dry. Unless that is now.

12. Uh... you use spit to stick it all together, no? And you don't need to smoke the roach, you can empty it into a bowl.