Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I still pass a UA test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokingQueen, Aug 7, 2017.

1. So I've been on probation since January 2017 and I have been clean since some time in February.. until last Sunday. I took one single hit of Marijuana out of a one hitter and that was all. I then proceed to go swimming and tanning for the day. I have been sober since then and I have a probation meeting tomorrow and I'm not 100% sure I will even get drug tested since they tested me on the 25th of last month and they usually test me a month apart. But what are the chances of me passing if they did so? I took Niacin for 2 days, and then I started these new diet/health pills that are supposed to improve metabolism and other good healthy stuff for your body and I have been taking a body detox pill for about 3-4 days now that just helps your body get all the gross junk out of it. I sweat at work usually while opening in the morning, not super bad but still enough to wipe my face every 5 minutes for an hour or two lol. I plan on taking a detox bath tonight as well to help draw out any general toxins in my body. Idk, I am probably over stressing about this but do you think I could pass a pee test tomorrow?

2. If you truly only had one puff after being clean since February I wouldn't worry about this drug test, I think you'll pass. I hope you can stay clean the rest of your probation so you don't have this worry again. I know there are ways to beat the test, but I think old fashioned sobriety for the allotted time is the best way to go. I say this from personal experience with two years of probation with random drug tests. Good luck.