Can I start growing on the window sill and then plant them out?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bogdan1213121, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Is it good to start growing on the window sill in red solo cups and a PC fan and then plant them out in two weeks ?
    In my region at present there are 13 hours of light and the sky is clear but during the night it is still cold. I have windows to the south so they have direct exposure to the sun. It's my mistake that I started a little early 20200331_221509.jpg

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. What's the fan for? You can grow on the window sill if the plants gets enough sunlight there. If it stretches and gets tall and spindly it's not getting enough light.

• Like Like x 1
  3. With the glass closed it gets very hot in the window area, especially when it is sunny, about 35 degrees Celsius, the fan drops the temperature.

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Should be totally fine. I start seeds and clones by the windows in March and don't put them outside or under additional light for up to a month sometimes.

5. Definately but grow a string stem first. Outside can be brutal if the weather isn't right.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

6. I do this all the time. Let them get good and healthy first, then make the transfer. As mentioned, check your weather forecast before putting them outside.