can i start flowering??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mr greenman, Mar 14, 2012.

1. #1 mr greenman, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    These started veg on 2/5 and I'm trying to keep them on the medium to small size and a bit on a time crunch. its been a cfl grow mostly up until recently when I've been bringing it outside from morning to afternoon (cut down on electricity) which really made these grow.

image-3960151887.jpg

image-2768506742.jpg

also my fan leaves at the top of the plants are curling a bit at the tips

image-20076337.jpg

any help would be greatly appreciated

2. U r more then ready to go to flower.

3. Anytime is good from that point

4. alright cool. thanks for the help folks

5. Flower that bitch! Lol are you feeding her any nutes?

6. just so you know next time you can flower anytime you want. you can start flowering at day 1. but bigger plants mean bigger and more budz. most people start to flower when the plant is half the size they can have a plant. that is probably 90% of the reason why some1 will wait for a plant to start flowering at a certain size.

7. yeah ive been giving them this organic 5-1-1 fish fert. only thing around me i could find without buying online.

8. so does that mean my plant will double in size during flowering? also a lot of my fan leaves are covering up some of the lowers branch tops. is it alright to cut them back during flowering?

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arr94XiKokM&feature=related]"Lollipopping" your Marijuana plants - YouTube[/ame]

10. Sounds like your using Alaskan Fish Emulsions. If so the vegging nutes stinks pretty bad but they also have one that is for flowering and doenst stink nearly as bad. Where I live Home Depot carrys one and Lowes the other, niether carry both the veg and flowering version of Alaskan Fish Emulsions. I use it outdoors with a few other soil ammnetys along with organic molasses.

11. #12 mr greenman, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    yep thats the stuff and holy hell does it smell like crap. i only fed it during flowering once and i think i burnt it a little bit so i havent fed recently. you know something that might work better? i hear a lot about molasses but not sure what brand or where to get it. not lucky enough to have hydro stores around.

12. so it turns out one was a male and the plant I topped is a female. here are some shots to confirm
    male

image-3635278324.jpg

female

image-228431483.jpg

here are some other shots

image-1905066328.jpg