Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke while I have a cough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokeneveryday, Aug 2, 2011.

1. always fucked me up worse

2. two words:

chronic bronchitis

What you are describing is how it starts.

Ask me how I know.

3. as long as you aren't smoking with anyone, you should be good. I say this because it sucks to catch a cold from sharing a pipe

4. make a fire cracker, search it yo

5. thats the spirit! enjoy your high :smoke:

6. When I have a bad cough with a lot of mucus in my chest/head, like I did recently, weed soothed the pain, but it definitely did NOT help my cough and all that nasty mucus/infection. But then again, it's my fault for smoking. I could've vaped or made an edible, which are better options while sick anyway lol

7. Oh god... I I'd this once with a gram of dank and I was flyin sooo high for sooo long. I did it in the microwave and that actually works.

8. It's the morning after and I have no fever at all and feel back to normal besides my cough. But it cleared up my nose pretty good.

9. How do you know?

10. if your wondering why you had nightmares after quitting it's because thc disrupts your REM cycle in sleep, so if you were smoking daily you prob haven't remembered any dreams in the past 5-6 months, same shit happened to me b/c of the stress from quitting

11. Oh ok that makes since. It was fuckin crazy. I only remember one and it dosnt seem that scary, but hell, it was at the time. I was talkin to my friend And I noticed something building up all over my teeth. I don't really know a good analogy for it but it was all over and caked on my teeth. I go in the bathroom and look and it looks like a lot of ear wax, I try to get pick it out but my teeth start to come off, all the stuff off but one of my teeth are gone. I like peel back a layer off my teeth and my mouth is spewing blood everywhere. I woke up and was like, What the fuck? But yeah I have read that marijuana withdrawals can make you have nightmares. But didn't know why so yeah, that makes sense.

12. It's up to you dude...whats the worst that can happen? You feel like absolute shit for a few hours and it effects you more coz you're clogged up? It's not gonna kill you...

I'm not a fan of smoking whilst having a cold/cough personally...its like - you feel worse than you did before with coughing and breathing, and your mind's going gabber-gabber bonkers...

13. i would after your done, hacking more it,ll fell better.

14. I just had the nastiest throat you've ever seen red and pus all over it.. I was so sick but weed made it bearable. Better than any ibuprofen or tylenol for sure. My throat is all good now and i smoked the whole time. As long as you stay away from cigs you'll be fine.