Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke while I have a cough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokeneveryday, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hey Everyone, I'm pretty new here and don't quite know all the rules so sorry if this is against them for some reason. Anyways, I have a low grade fever, a cough and a really stuffy nose. I was just wonderin if anyone had experience and could tell me what it does for each problem. Thanks

2. Makes u feel better...

3. I don't see why not. :)

4. imo, it helps! alot too.

5. Yea you should be fine, if anything it'll make you feel better, drink that oj

6. I've smoked when I was sick, it made my sore ass throat feel a little better, but my nose was congested still and it was annoying.

7. Pssshhhhh... I haven't found a circumstance where I couldn't smoke yet :rolleyes:

8. When I smoked with a sore throat and stuffed nose, MY throat hurt while toking, but I didn't notice it when I was high! It also cleared my stuffed nose up.

9. No dude. Dont do it. Its a trap!

10. #10 Tokeneveryday, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Ok. Havn't heard anything negative so I'm going to go ahead and try it later tonight when the nephews leave. The thing is, I think I'm sick because I havn't smoked in three days. I smoked heavily everyday for about 5 or 6 months and then quit cold turkey. The second day was when it kicked in. That night I was having nightmares and Couldnt sleep. In the morning is when all my symptoms came on. So who knows, if that is the case maybe it will al go away completely. And now I'm just ramblin and I'm not even High.

Edit: havnt heard anything negative except the dude above me... Lol

11. If your health concerned get dank, then you really have no reason to worry

12. Yeah, it's definitely dank. Its an amazing batch of sour d. I'll smoke in about 45 minutes and let y'all know how it makes me feel.

13. I had a sore throat, cough, and fever a few days ago. One bowl and I was feeling much better. It works.

14. well think of it this way, Can you cough while you have a smoke? :D

15. Ok well I'm high and I feel better than normally when I smoke. Well.... Havnt coughed yet.... Which is weird (cause I smoked while i have a cough lol). But yeah, and I don't feel like a have a fever at all! But my stuffy nose is still here. But I find it really cool to breathe out my mouth. Ok yeah that's about it. I don't know how to end this because of how fuckin high I am.

16. Well, if you want to get high then ya... but if you don't, I wouldn't recommend it.

17. #18 Tokeneveryday, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    I'm high now. Sorry if I just kinda double posted. I'm extremely high right now and don't really know what I'm doing. But here I go, I feel amazing and my fever feels like it vanished, my nose is stuffy as shit though. Didn't make my cough worse. Once again, sorry if I just double posted. I'm really high. Three days lowers your tolerance alot!!

Fuckin shit!!! Sorry y'all.
    I just found out that I double posted.

18. i had this really nasty virus that gave me a dry cough that lasted almost a month. sometimes the coughing fits were so bad, like the more u cough the more it itches, it brought me on my knees.

my airways were really sensitive so i couldnt smoke cigarettes without it feeling like making me cough, but pot was ok. still, had to suffer a few bouts of coughing fit as the regular cough from taking a hit gets exaggarated by the virus. all in all i thought it was ok.

19. Well that made my throughout itch and my ribs numb and I'm not even kidding