Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Smoke Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by forgotmypassword, Aug 27, 2014.

1. I just got hired at walmart,passed the drug test with flying colors,(hadn't smoked for about 29 days prior) and I have orientation this friday. Is it safe to smoke a bowl now? Or will walmart drug test me randomly? anyone have any experience with this?

2. I can't believe you get tested for a job at Walmart. Murca.

Sent from my arc 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You're probably good. Its a waste of money to buy another drug test, especially if you passed the other one on record. 

4. The WalMart near me is real scummy, most of the employees are constantly stoned. Personally, Id wait until a week or two after I got hired, and prove Im a good worker and loyal to the company, then if they random test theyd be less likely to punish you as harsh, because they know you value the job.
    Also, why not ask another employee? Find the stoniest looking MFer working and ask what the policy is

5. Yeah why are they even testing Walmart employees...
    I don't know man, I would think they are not going to test you again
    But it can always happen, you know. 

6. They would probably fire you if you are caught not stoned working there.

But congratulations on the job brother. 

7. Everybody does drugs at wal mart. Its wal mart

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 FrenchToast, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Man I've never heard of drug tests over here, especially not for working in a supermarket .. The only people that drug test you over here are the cops when you get stopped on the road. 
    Even for corporate positions you don't get drug tested (I ask a friend, who is some kind of manager at a more or less big firm around here)

But I don't live in 'Murica so...

9. Smoke some if you really want to... Personally, I would wait around 2weeks until you actually get used to the requirements of the job.

10. Personally I would have smoked the evening after taking the test.

But then again I might not last there very long. Use your judgement if it seems like they drug test you again soon then don't if it seems like your in the clear, smoke away.

11. Lol just wait. You're probably good though

12. I wont be there for more than 3 months, I just need a way to pay rent while the next semester of college starts, since i couldnt enroll this year