Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Smoke Weed Out of Tobacco Pipe with Carb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgomez1497, Jun 18, 2017.

1. A pipe is a pipe man as long as it's flame resistant it'll work fine. Carb doesn't make a difference between tobacco and cannabis, just lets you control smoke intake better.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I would recommend a screen and putting tiny amounts in. That looks like a lot of airflow and is definitely for tobacco use.

That is meant more to puff. So in order to not waste THC, like I said, just put tiny amts (like less than .1) and just rinse repeat.

Wood pipes also get clogged VERY easily. but that may actually be good in this case.

Now, you "might" be able to get a really tiny screen (they do make those) and put it in the very bottom if it's built that way and use it as a 1 hitter more or less.

Edit: can't tell how big/small it is from pic, but it is a nice looking pipe for tobacco :)