Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuFyy, Apr 5, 2013.

1. So a while ago i made some QWISO, which involves putting weed in a jar with isoporyl alch, and some got stuck to the side and i just ignored. Now recently, i found the jar, with that weed on it, and i am currently dry and looking for a last resort haha. Its been a month or two since i did the qwiso if that matters

So is it okay to smoke?

2. Yeah, all the isopropyl alcohol would have been long evaporated.

However, the weed has probably had all the THC extracted out of it, so it will probably be weak.

3. Hey man as long as I get a buzz haha, ive just been dry this entire spring break so ive been desperate. I am getting an eighth of wax in the near future though! :)

4. Awesome dude, enjoy! I've got no access to waxes or other concentrates where I live. I have to settle with really good flowers.

5. #5 PuFyy, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    I dont here either, but there are exceptions

6. I am assuming what got stuck to the side of the jar is cannabis leaf or bud not actually QWISO hash.
    If that is the case I would say you can most certainly smoke it; however, it probably has little to no THC, but it does depend on how long you washed it and the grade of the cannabis. Try it out.

7. You are correct, and just took a toke actually. Not too bad