Can I smoke oil out of this?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by NickM, Nov 20, 2013.

1. #1 NickM, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    I have a much smaller bubbler I use for dabbing right now, but is there any way to use this as a rig? And if so, would it be good to smoke dabs out of? Bowl size is euro I think. For the record I'm only asking because my friend told me I could. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Yes, just throw a domeless TI nail on it

3. #3 Highly Concentrated, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013

Needs adapter for the domeless nail to sit on,

pick one up from a headshop.. could go from 10 - 40 depending on area..

[​IMG]

what it should look like

4. Thanks guys, just came off 2 weeks of straight dabs which is a lot for me, and they're amazing. I'll definitely pick up one of those adapters.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Will it be ok to smoke dabs through 2 percs? There's a halo in the bottom too

6. Yes. Smaller pieces are better for oil but it will work just fine.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 xxOgkushxx, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    yes u cud. would i? no. for wax the smaller the better but itll work fine. i bet because of thos epercs there wiud be alot of claim though

8. I got an adapter for 20, not a bad price so I figured I'd try it out. It works good.

9. You can get concentrate slides from the head shop I got mine for 5 bucks ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385323600.881553.jpg
    which is a shitload better than the 150 dollar rig I was lookin at and then as long as you got a dabber you're set

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

10. those work pretty good. like as a $5 investment to be able to smoke wax out ur bong. but if u dab everyday. u cant beat a nail. 

11. yea theres no reason it wudnt work good. just taste like resin if u smoke flower and wax out of it. and prolly claim up more from the percs but that doesnt matter much unless your getting globs of claim from the percs. but for people who dont smoke often but enough to wehre they want a nail. a cheap setup or adapter is great. if u wanted to go super cheap u cudve got the cheap domeless tinails from ebay for 13. they come with a adapter to. its prolly like grade 5 ti tho

12. I agree you can't beat a nail but I only make oil on special occasions cuz I like being able to get buzzin off a bowl of flowers.
    I'm on a t break currently cuz my tolerance was already insane and I made oil right before my t break and smoked almost all that up, can't wait til next week when I get fuckin baked off a bowl again lol

This^

minus the 13 dollar nail part. You want quality for your health. Quartz nails arent bad but I heard they break after awhile or something. Ti nails also get old and oxidize after months of heating. 

Smaller/less diffusion = more flavor 

Also you dont need an attachment. Some nails have the male end and could work with that piece without an adaptor. 

14. i compoletely agree. i even stated its most likely grade 5ti. which isnt something ud want to smoke off of

15. yea then for u that attatmchemnt is perfect. my homie has one only dabs when ppl come over but it was still worth the $10 he bought it for

16. Can you explain how that bowl works? I have a ti nail but I'm curious.

17. The bowl slides right into the bong (obviously) and you put the oil in the bottom of the bowl. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385328655.507398.jpg
    Like so,
    Get a heat treated dabber, ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385328692.956573.jpg and just heat the dabber and touch the oil
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385328755.740611.jpg
    I'd do a video explanation to make it more understandable but on a t break currently

18. You made it clear enough, thanks.

19. Any time glad I could help a fellow blade.

This is why I love gc. There are some assholes but most people are just tryin to help the cause of gettin lifted. Haha

20. My homie just heats the slide itself. And drops the dab on there. I've hit this spoon concentrate pipe wjhere u gotta heat the dabber and the hits it.gives are tiny