Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i smoke my bud at the MN state fair grandstand?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stpierrejoe, Aug 29, 2012.

1. im going to the mac and wiz concert here on monday thats at the minnesota state fair grandstand and i was just curious cuz i cant get a straight answer out of anyone here if i will be able to smoke bud inside the grandstand while the concert is going on? i would reallly love to!!!!!!!!!!!!1:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. I'm sure u wont be the only smoking lol

3. Maybe if you're in the standing room only. If you're in the actual seating, definitely not., there's security all around up there.

4. Yeah u can I went to mac and wiz in camden nj (philly) susquehanna bank center and its like a giant modern ampitheatre. And me and my dudes had lawn seats. Everyone was chiefin security doesn't care. Sneak the bud in though real authorities secure the entrances. Me and my dudes smoked a quarter of diesel on the lawn. Lingering in bthe air was a giant mass of bud smoke.

5. You're going to a Mac Miller and Wiz Khalifa concert and you're asking whether or not you can get bud into the place and smoke it? A friend of mine went to a concert in Atlanta, Georgia and he said there was basically a giant cloud of smoke wafting through the air by the time the concert was over lol.

6. me and some friends went to a rebelution concert one of my buddies was bringing the bud but got into a car wreck so he ended up not going. i was about an hour into the concert and hadn't smoked yet but i was pretty baked due to the contact high haha.

7. You trollin? sneak it in on your crotch, and blaze it!
    Wiz concerts are giant hotbox's, nothing more.
    Everybody will be smoking, and if you don't have weed people next to you will gladly help you out if you wanna pay $5 more than usual. Remember joints only in wiz concerts though, some of those Taylor's are crazy.

8. Went to the mac/wiz concert in Indy and smoked hella blunts. They even had a part of the concert where the DJ put a big weed leaf on the screen and said "this is the time for everyone to pull out their best stuff and pass it around, be generous"...
    Security's more worried about drunk dudes fighting each other. We were smoking blunts in the broad daylight with hella security around and they never said anything to us.

You're in for a treat with Wiz by the way, blew me away with how good he was in concert.

9. You shouldn't have to hide it by the way. We had the chicks we were with hide all our bud in their bra's just to be safe, security there just said "pockets empty?" we said yup and walked right through.

10. Didn't expect wiz to be good as he was either in concert. ^

11. That's what I'm sayin. I've been a Mac fan since kids, and that's really the only reason I went. Mac went on stage, killed it and I told all my friends there was no way Wiz was topping him. Ha. Ha. Hahaha. Wiz was 1000000x better.

12. Definitely.
    He's pretty shitfaced when he gets on stage too already, don't know how he does it.

13. [quote name='"ChieferKeyah"']Yeah u can I went to mac and wiz in camden nj (philly) susquehanna bank center and its like a giant modern ampitheatre. And me and my dudes had lawn seats. Everyone was chiefin security doesn't care. Sneak the bud in though real authorities secure the entrances. Me and my dudes smoked a quarter of diesel on the lawn. Lingering in bthe air was a giant mass of bud smoke.[/quote]

I was supposed to be going to this ;( so sad I couldn't.

14. i went to mac and wiz in chicago, i was in the vip section and all people were doing was smoking MAD weed. i mean 27,000 people were there all smoking!!! it was the best experience ever :bongin:

15. so i went to this tonight, and it seems like during mac no one was really smoking, but then wiz came out and shit got hazy as hell.

16. You can smoke at any concert anywhere, just depends on who's sitting around, and who can see you. Everytime we hit it at the show, we held our phones in front of it so you would see the screen, not the red end of the j.