Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke cannabis on my apartment balcony?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SativaDiva77, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Asking for a friend:
    Hey everyone, so I go to college in Washington, where its legal to smoke weed if you're 21. I'm not 21 yet but moved into a new apartment that mostly college kids live in. Smoking legal or illegal substance (meaning tobacco, weed, vape, etc) is not permitted indoors or in the stairwells outside. But the lease mentions nothing about porches or balconys, so I assume you are allowed to smoke there if it doesn't say otherwise. My balcony faces a hill going down so there is no street anywhere in front of this side of the building. Since I'm underage, I don't want to smoke weed on my balcony if I will get in trouble. I've only been here a few days, but today I saw two guys smoking out of a bong on their balcony like it was no big deal. Keep in mind mostly college kids live here and there's parties going on that I haven't seen get stopped. Ive been to other apartments in the area where people smoke hella inside and dont get busted, but i just want to make sure im not stupid. Am I safe to assume I can smoke on my balcony like those guys were? Or would a cop come bust me? Or would he assume I'm 21 and legally smoking on my balcony? Thank you!

2. Personally, I would stay your good since they didn't mention the balcony in your lease. That's what I do and I live in a college apartment as well except in an illegal state. Don't stress about and enjoy living in a legal state because the smell is what gets the attention and the smell is legal :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Why are you replying to a post from 2016 he isn't going to read it please look at the post date in future lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Maybe he is still sitting on the porch with an unlit joint waiting for a grasscity reply?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1