Can i Smoke before a Non-supervised Drug screening?

Discussion in 'General' started by ohnobito, Sep 21, 2017.

?

Can i smoke a day before Non-supervised drug screening given i detox?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. #1 ohnobito, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Hello, had a quick question to help settle my worries, i have a drug test over this weekend for conditional discharge, i happened to have smoked about a day before. Now, prior i have smoked and passed the test via detox but, my question is does it still have the same affect within such a close date? would it be too concentrated to be diluted by detoxing? Please and thank you! I Am 6'1 220 lbs. and pretty easy on the eyes ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Without height and weight given, I would default to saying your probably fucked

Sent from my SM-J120W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Updated and thanks i hope not haha! ill let you know pray for my bum!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. New guy is funny!

5. hey man thanks just remember i put my pants on one leg at a time. <3 shame i cant smoke this nugget id probably be exponentially funnier

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have zero experience in substitution but I would recommend it over anything else.. It sounds like you might have a lil bit of pudge and even with a little THC it can give you trouble, because you can't burn that fat off in on even a reasonable amount of time.

7. yo that shit flushed your system for your drug test :smoking-rapper: peace

8. im not sure i understand what you mean?

9. My pudge thanks you

10. Sorry, when did you last smoke? I thought post implies a day before today but reading again it says different

11. i happened to have smoked today, my test is in two days. (Friday)

12. Okay,hypothetically, i obtain some piss how would i go about storing/sneaking it in? Also, im going to a 3rd party hence the non-supervised part. Would they still be peering over my shoulder? or is it different place to place? i dont expect you to be an expert but obviously more versed than i.

13. I have never been in a position to do anything like that and it might warrant a new thread with the topic of substituting urine