Can I skip using ferts for flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BoyintheBUbble, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Hey all, i have a question about putting my baby in flowering. I have been bushing her how using lst. Shes in foxfarm ocean forest organic. I had to flush her once because i tried feeding her with some fox farm grow big and big bloom. Shes about 2 months old and its been prob 2 weeks since flushing and shes looking great. Will I ever need to use the faox farm ferts or what. HOw do I know. Im also about to transplant her from to her final resting spot.

2. Why'd you flush? Did she burn? I use Fox Farm products too and the only problem I've had is no Calcium in my Tiger Bloom. You're gonna want to feed in flowering, at least a little bit. I use 1/4 dose at every watering. Don't forget to stop feeding 2 weeks before expected harvest.
    Edit: I looked at your other post about spots and yellowing of the edges...that's what Calcium deficiencies do, check your labels to make sure your Calcium isn't crossed out too. It could have been over fert, but just to be sure.

3. ocean forrest already has ferts, correct? if so go really light on the nutes. with what is already in the soil i'd just use the big bloom and tiger bloom both at 1/4 or less strength.

4. Oy yeah, forgot to mention. the flush was due to nute burn, im assuming because i gave it a dose of foxfarm grow big and big bloom. Ive things take there course and quit overcaring for them and theey seem to be doing great with the LST. How will I know when to use ferts?. If I transfer into new larger pot w/ fresher foxfarm soil which has nutes in it already, would that be enough for flowing?