Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i save this plant?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by juniornac, Dec 17, 2009.

1. I got this plant from my friend (bagseed) and he didnt good care of it at all, its only like 2 weeks old and he was watering it like 1-2x a day. And when he gave it to me it only had 4 leaves (1 of which was curled up and brown, and another was turning yellow/brown) and the other two look droopy. When i got it i watered it once (small amount) put it under 100 watts of cfls and put a fan on it. Can i still save it?

The soil is miracle grow, does that have any effect?

and also its got 2 more leaves coming out that look healthy

2. Not to be a dick, but I need pics before saying anything.

3. sry dude, the camera on my phone is broken. every time i try to take pic with it my phone freezes

4. This probably belongs in the growing section but w/e :p

tbh just wait an see, if its only 2 weeks old you will probably know if it will live or die in a few days

5. this. keep us updated, by sounds of it it might die.

6. change the soil from miracle grow to Fox Farms soil, miracle grow sucks balls for cannabis cultivation.

7. Regardless, let it dry out a bit, then water it regularly, every other day or so, add some light, make sure its kinda far let it stretch an intch, and keep that fan on. Watch the temps. Weed isn't called weed for nothing its very tough.

8. No point in saving it dude. Its only a few weeks old and has had tons of stress. Stress causes plants to turn male or hermie. It also will produce poor bud bc it was under so much stress. It is also a bag seed a dime a dozen so just plant a new seed and grow it right, if it was chron then I may try to save it but not for a bag seed plant.

9. Agreed. If you're gonna grow anyways, start off from scratch.

10. uproot that shit and qwiso it:eek: