Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I save these firecrackers for later?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rodgersizsik, Oct 18, 2013.

1. So I just made some firecrackers from a microwavable recipe, I don't have the time with parents to bake them in the oven. Anyways, can these be saved for later tonight, as I have work to get done before I can get high.

Also is the weed still supposed to look green or should it be brownish?

Also what can I expect, I have never had edibles, and I haven't smoked in 2 weeks.

2. Yea it's safe to save for later

And idk wat color it should be idk wat kinda weed you get or how you made it

You will have to be more descriptive and shit

3. Well the process I used was just using some Jiffy peanut butter and added some vegetable oil to it, and mixed it up, then added some weed, it was really green, not dark, but a good light/regular green. Then I tore it up and mixed it into the peanut butter, then spread that onto two crackers and then sprinkled some weed on top of the peanut butter and then stuck the two crackers together and the process I used in the microwave was...

20 seconds
    20 seconds
    30 seconds
    20 seconds
    10 seconds

4. Yea your good.

Theirs better ways to do it though checkout the firecracker thread in the

Incredible edible herb section

That's how I make mine and their bomb fizzle yo

5. Ha k, I'm just scared that I will overdo it. I have no idea what to expect or how much I should eat to feel good w/o feeling sick. I haven't smoked in 2 weeks, and this weed is some of the best I have had in a LOOOOONG time last time I smoked it. I don't really know how much weed I put in, but between the two crackers, somewhere between .25-.5 grams total. So should I try eating half a cracker and go from there or what?

6. It's more of a powerful high than just burning flower

You said you put somewhere around a dime in it so I would just eat the whole thing in 1 shot worst case is you take a nap

7. I know, it's just that ever since I puked once from smoking too much, 2 medium sized joints and 2 bong bowls in like 45 minutes, it's been all in my head that I am going to puke if I overdo it. I just want it to get out of my head, but I can't stop thinking of that one bad experience...

8. You'll be fine it's not like your about to drop unmentionables

Just sit back relax

Munch your cracker

And enjoy the mellowing

9. I took 1 an hour ago and don't feel anything...

10. it varies from person to person. on average i feel edibles about 1-2 hours into it, with it peaking around 2.5-4 hours. wait a little bit longer and see.