Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I roll a joint this way?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chookie, Mar 9, 2011.

1. So I have some zig zags and I was wondering if I could take the tobacco out of a prime time and mix it with my weed and roll it up in a zig zag? Thanks!

2. you wanna know if you can mix weed with tobacco and roll it, or did i read that wrong?

sure man. its called a spliff.

3. yepp I do it all the time... its called a spliff if you didnt already know.

4. i guess you could theoretically but it would just taint the taste of ur bud (assuming u have dank) if it's mids then go for it.

Fuck it, i might try that now :D

5. aka spliff, yes, it's big in europe, having a European friend it rubs on me, i smoke about 10 of em a day, bout to roll up one now. experiment with tobacco and which flavors are best.

6. Personally, I'd advise against it. But yeah man, knock yourself out.

7. No.
    When combusted tobbaco emmits phenadryle, when weed is combusted it releases anti phenadryle. These combine to turn your joint into nothing.

8. lol..

9. Obviously you can,
    I like to smoke my weed strait,
    but to each his own..

10. What the hell are you talking about? If you google phenadryle or phenadryl all you get is benadryl links

Benadryl is not in tobacco or marijuana. Spliff away dude

11. Wouldn't you like to taste the actual bud?

Especially w/ papers..