Can I put into flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tastingSalty, Jan 27, 2010.

1. been in veg for at least 4 weeks. she's ~20" tall. bottom of rockwool cube is 40% covered with roots. drinks every 2-3 days. veg ppm is up to 1050. i want to make sure she isn't going to get too big in flower. tent is 6.5 ft tall with water cooled fresca sol. is she good to go?

2. Depends on the type of plant, some triple in size when flowered. Expect at least doubling and leave room for your lights. You can flower at any time, even from seed.

3. Definitely. I doubt she will get to be 6ft tall unless you don't have enough light. As long as it isn't stretching bad you should be able to keep it under 4ft.

4. Sounds to me like you don't have enough light if you are at 20" in only week 4.

About how far between your nodes?

How many nodes do you have?

What type of lights and how many watts?

How many plants?

Good luck.

5. lol my plants have been vegging for 2 months and are at only like a foot haha. i have been pinching the hell outta them though i want more colas

6. To the OP: yes you can flip to 12/12 now. But the longer you wait, the bigger the plant that you put into flower so the bigger the yield.

7. Thanks guys!

8. well you want to wait until your plant has pistils first. if u induce flowering before you have pistils you will stress the plant more

9. I have pistils. I think the plant is doing well. I apologize for all the noob questions, but I have another:

My setup consists of an ebb and grow with rockwool medium. Should I be waiting until the cube is close to being dry before feeding it again in flower? Or should I just stick with the once a day rule?

Thanks for your help guys.