Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I put 50 g's into one batch of brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mista Marijuana, Sep 30, 2011.

1. About 1.6 in each is what I am going for. Will all that weed even fit in the saucepan or is there a more effective way of doing this? Also, the 1.6 is schwag not dank but two of these brownies kill you fucking kill you and taking just one is incredible.

2. If you know two of these kill you and one is incredible then why the question?

3. because me and my friend made them like this last week but i came later on in the process where he was doing the baking part.

so i do not know if he just threw all 50 grams into the saucepan and put the cooking oil in

4. 50 grams is too much.

5. It's definitely possible. On another board I've read about people putting in 40gs of half-melt in a batch of fudge, so it'll definitely work. Is it a ton? Absolutely. If that's what you want though then go for it. I would recommend making it into BHO first since it's far easier to work with, but usually that's just a little too much work for some.

6. It'd be more like a salad then

7. this is what i was thinking lol

8. Yeah, the taste of bud will be overwhelming, hence why using oil would be a better idea. To each their own though.

9. I'd smoke the good stuff and use the not so good in cookies, that way you don't have to wait for the hit.....!

peace

"V"

10. It's certainly possible, but (at least if you make your oil properly) they should ONLY be consumed by very experienced, high-tolerance tokers. The over-consumption of cannabis provides a very... 'spiritual' ( ;) ) experience, but it can be very uncomfortable and much too overwhelming for those who are not both physically, and mentally prepared.

Remember, with the right processing cannabis has the potential to be much more powerful when eaten, than it is when smoked. Cramming several grams into a brownie is certainly, very easily possible, but if you're not absorbing the potency, it's nothing more than a novelty! (And unfortunately, an alarmingly large number of multiple-gram edibles offered by dispensaries, fall into this category... their quantity, is supposed to 'compensate' for their lack of quality/processing.)

These 'Bombs' have the oil made from nearly 5 grams of flowers, AND 0.35g dry-sift hash... each. They are my highest-content edible, besides some truffles and sauces. I only ever share them with people and patients who I know smoke roughly that much in a two-three day period (or less!), and half the 'Bomb' is still much too strong for many of them. I make Canna Bombs only around the holidays, in small batches, and every year many of the leftover Bombs sit in my freezer for months at a time, while other edibles come and go, because you quite literally need to schedule a solid two days, just to enjoy the effects of only half a Bomb.

So beware, and be sure you process your oil as well, and as carefully as possible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ^^ I found the meaning of life. In the form of a thc-laced chocolate treat

12. can you please make a DIY!!!!!!

13. Yes you can! Do it Do it Do it :)!

14. No amount is too much.

15. I want one so bad holy mother you sound like a crazy weed cook.
    I've cooked weed into oil before and made brownies with it .. vaped weed though. wasnt too bad but it was nothing overwhelming thats for sure. any tips on making the oil?