Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gyss93, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Hi all! I was wondering if I could get some advice on my current situation. So I smoke solely out of a gravity bong maybe 5-6 days a week, 2-4 small hits each day for maybe about 2 years now. I’m super skinny with a rediculous metabolism, I weigh about 115 soaking wet and I’m 5’11 with somewhere between 5-7 percent body fat, being generous, I believe. I got a call for a job about a week ago (stopped smoking all together) on 07/30. My test will probably be on 08/17 if everything works out. Since the 30th, I have started going on jogs and doing cardio every other day and eating lots of produce and a fair bit of lean protein and green tea. I also work in a hot kitchen or as a delivery driver in the hot summer heat 5 days a week. What are the chances that I will pass the test, and if not what steps can I take to pass? I have a bottle of quick fix for emergencies but I’d prefer not to use that and pass legibly. Any help would be great!

2. Niacin bro, take it the day of your test no matter when you smoked you're good.