Can i pass a drug test with a girls urine?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NotoriouslyHigh, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I smoke way too much and too often to take it myself. I hav a preemployment test for walmart. Does any1 kno what kinda test walmart does? Do they test for alcohol? My question is... As a guy can i use a girl pee? The last time she smoked was 12 days ago and b4 that not for over a year.. Given this time frame will i pass? Also she had a few shots and some beers the night before.. Do pre-job drug tests usually test for alcohol and wld it hav cleared her system? She stopped drinking at 9pm and gave me the sample at 1:30 pm the nxt day. Plz help me. Thnx

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I never knew you could test for alcohol and why does that matter for a job w/ walmart lol. Anyway I think you could use her urine as yours. I don't think urine tests pick up on the sex of the testee unless girls have different urine than guys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. unless she is pregnant it will work but if she is pregnant when you get the results back they'll say "Congratulations, you're pregnant" and then you'll be rescheduled for the test.

5. If not... urine trouble! B)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It should work. Here's what I did- got a 5 hour energy bottle (drank it, fuck yeah) then had my friend piss in it. Heated it underwater and made it as warm as possible before going to the hospital to get tested. I used a knee brace which I slide up my leg to keep my energy bottle unexposed

7. Haha. Good one

8. #9 Currin_0, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    Yeah you can. Make sure shes not on her period though..
    And no, no one tests for alcohol lol.

9. Yea but it's gotta be as warm as fresh piss they usually check the temp to make sure it isn't old.

10. I remember that happened to a guy I used to go to school with. Unfortunately the guy did quite a bit of unmentionables before the test.

11. Yes you can, it will work fine. I've used a female's urine in the pass and it's never caused any issue.

12. So much urban myth in one thread :rolleyes:

Yes, you can use a man or woman's urine for a drug screening. No, it doesn't matter, because they don't test for that. No, it doesn't matter if she's pregnant, because labs don't test for human chorionic gonadotropin in a drug screen. These are just silly urban legends that won't die. Drug screens are testing for two or three things. All are testing for or for metabolites of said substances, of course. All are testing that the liquid in the sample is indeed urine, by specific gravity, pH, creatinine, and some areas, uric acid. And third, most test for the presence of adulterants, such as bleach. It is both expensive and impractical, and in many places, illegal, for a laboratory to test for things like sex, pregnancy, ect.

Also doesn't matter is she drank, alcohol isn't one of the substances they're testing for. Alcohol testing is typically either done by swab, breathalyzer, or blood, and unless Wal-Mart has changed a lot, they do none of those. As long as she's clean regarding marijuana, you should have nothing to worry about.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Of course its gotta be close to the same temp as normal pee. It doesnt matter if its old, synthetic piss comes in the box room temp.. so you gotta put it somewhere warm on your body.

14. You forgot about blood. If shes on her period, they will have some concerns when they send in it to test.

15. Theres like different pheremones in urine... it wouldnt matter to a store bought drug test but to a lab drug test It actually might matter

16. Only if they send it to the lab would I see it being a problem. I used my sister's urine for store brought dip tests all the time. 

17. If there's frank blood in it, then yeah, that would definitely set off some red flags. But only microscopic blood should be no issue, drug screening labs aren't going to do a dipstick to check for microscopic blood, glucose, protein, etc.

A UTI could also be an issue. If the urine is cloudy, they may suspect it's adulterated, and request a retest.

18. You'll be fine. Just make sure the girl is drug free. I used my girl's pee once before, and it did the job.

19. "I'm sorry sir but it's not in Walmart's policy to hire transvestites."