Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass a drug test in about 22 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Psustoner, Apr 21, 2016.

1. I have an drug test set for May 12th and was previously cleaned for 9 days before I smoke one bong pack yesterday and probably about 18+ blunts today with between 3-7 people for 4/20.peer pressure lol. But I'm I'm 6"0 only 160 lbs. I don't have a lot of fat and I workout and hit the sauna 4-5 times a week. Will I be able to pass the drug test if I drink lots of water and take vitamin b before the test.

2. Thats a lot of weed today. Just drink a lot of water. 22 days is a lot and you should be fine.

3. No one can possibly tell you for sure. Decent chance, flip a coin about it I guess.

I hope it's not an important drug test, because those extra 9 days of being clean would have really helped if not for caving to the "peer pressure" today.

4. It's just for a Home Depot summer job. Not the end of the world it would just suck

5. Well keep chugging that water. You probably already know but I'll mention anyway, the purpose of things like vitamin B and creatine is to mask the fact that your piss has been diluted. Basically the goal is diluting it with water to the point that you're under the threshold for THC but it hopefully won't come up as "diluted" because of your vitamin B and creatine levels (if you end up throwing some creatine in there too).

You'll also want to grab your "mid-stream" piss. Not the start, not the end. Toss a little in the toilet, fill the cup, finish in the toilet. Best of luck bro.

Keep in mind that everything as far as passing a drug test is pretty experimental, if you're not using piss that you're 100% sure is clean.

6. Just drink water and keep working out. The sauna should help too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app