can i move my indoor plant outside to get sun?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WadeWilson_420, Aug 30, 2020.

1. its still nice where im at about 72 degrees and sunny just curious if the plant will like the sun or if it will be to strong?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The plant can take full sun just fine. What you need to watch out for is cooking the roots.
    Hot sunlight on the pot sides can roast tender roots on the inside of the pot and in a few hours your plant is fucked all to hell.
    Cover the pot with a white sheet or towel to keep direct sunlight off the pot sides.
    Outside also exposes the plant to all the pests that come with outside.

BNW

3. Pests are your biggest issue and bringing them into room.

4. appreciate it! shes doing fine inside so ill just stay on the safe side and keep her in.. bugs almost took out my tomato garden this year i dont want to risk it lol.. thanks again!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. appreciate it! shes doing fine inside so ill just stay on the safe side and keep her in.. bugs almost took out my tomato garden this year i dont want to risk it lol.. thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. May stress out the plants some. Sun will not harm the plants per day but rather stress them out. The sun is the most powerful light and beneficial to plants but the intense light change will stress them momentarily.

7. I have found a week of partial sunlight adjust indoor to outdoor nicely. Throwing them directly into sun can cause some issues

8. Screenshot_20200830-122741.png Screenshot_20200830-122750.png heres some helpful info for going indoor to outdoor

9. I put my indoor plants outside for a few hours a day then eventually all day. Only concern was pests and pop up thunder storms/strong winds. Other than that, they loved the sun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I’ve done it too without issues besides pests. You’re most likely not going to see any eggs that have been laid! Plus there’s the very small chance of your girls getting pollinated if someone close to you is growing and slipping!