Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I make qwiso with this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jizz Master, Sep 23, 2010.

1. #1 Jizz Master, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    It's whats leftover from my grow, there are a bunch of stems and dried leaves and some buds. Can I grind up the stems first, or is there something else I could use the stems for...tea?

[​IMG]

A sample of some of my grow. Its been curing for 2 weeks, but it is still very light and the buds haven't compacted yet, so i'm thinking it still needs more time.....

2. Might as well iso it up, its not like your smoking that stuff anyways

3. Ya use it all, including the stems. You dont need to grind the stems, only if you'd like.

4. ya use it all youll get alot of hash!!!!!!:smoke:

5. NICE! and yeah you can make some delicious tea with the stems, i had like 8 grams of stems and made some bombbbbbb tea.. it tasted good, although im not sure if it got me high, i was already blown outta my mind with my friend.

6. Sweet, thanks for the info guys!

7. Hell yeah man,make that qwiso and upload some pic of it when it's all scraped up :D

8. or you could make some cannabutter and make sume tasty edibless

9. I hope you don't mind I ask this here - but can 99% alcohol be used rather than 91%?

I have some bottles here of 99% I use to clean glass - I will make some gwiso with lemon dank if I can use 99%.

BTW that is some good bud, congrats on the grow.

10. yeah im pretty sure you can use it but make sure all the alcohol evaporates before you smoke any of it!

11. I've always used 99% when making qwiso. The 91% sold around here has Bitrex added to it, and I have no intention of smoking this leftover chemical in my qwiso.

12. 99 is better than 91... less impurities.

13. #14 eazydoes, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Thanks brothers, I'm going to make this tonight!

91% was in the guide I read on here, good to know otherwise.

Edit* If using bud, should I grind it up? By hand, metal buster, electric buster. Should I add my keif collection?

14. Don't add your keif collection.
    It said 91, probably because sometimes 99 can be hard to find, and 73 or whatever the other one is is unacceptable for this application. 91-99 are both okay.

If using bud, I'd grind it up... probably a grinder (metal buster?)

15. Thanks man. I didn't add the keif, I found it's better to smoke alone. I ended up hand busting this time as I didn't read your post first.

I thought I had shit on lock, but forgot to freeze the bud first. :smoke: :(

I still think it should turn out okay (I'll report tomorrow night), but I defiantly won't be doing it without a better filtration set-up next time (which will be soon).

I used some real sticky lemon dank for this.

16. chya..

quality depends on potentcy

17. That's good! I have lots of this stuff. If this turns out good, I shall order a glass dome! Will be much better than adding to bowls. I'll need another batch or few ready when it arrives though..