Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I make firecrackers in a toaster oven

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tatius123, Nov 18, 2016.

1. I want to make firecrackers but I don't have an oven. I have a toaster oven though, but it doesn't have a temperature gauge. Will it work? Or can I make it in the microwave??

2. @Tatius123
    I use a toaster oven for all my cannabis work as I can set it up outside on the patio.. Keeps the wife happy..
    Any supermarket gadget isle will have a cheap dial type oven thermometer.. I always use one as my toaster oven is off by 50 degrees or more depending on the temps I'm after.. Worse the higher I try to get it..
    [​IMG]
    Both my toaster ovens at work cooking weed.. You'll get better results mixing your weed with some oil first and heating it before spreading it on the peanut butter.. Most PB isn't oily enough nowadays to work all that well
    [​IMG]
    Hash oil
    [​IMG]
    Wickedly strong hash caps..
    BNW

3. #3 Biscuitsnjams, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    Do you not understand how a microwave works?

Please make sure you put the firecrackers, instead of just the weed, in the toaster while decarbing your weed. Let me know how that goes.

4. [​IMG]
    Decarb before anything else.. Place weed-hash on a cookie sheet in the oven for 40 minutes at 240 F degrees.. This is what turns THCA to THC..
    Now mix with your oil-butter-peanut butter and heat again.. Works best if you blend the decarbed weed-hash with oil first and slather that on your cracker..
    [​IMG]
    Adding some lecithin to the mix will double the effective power as well.. Better bang for your money..
    BNW