Can I LST/top this plant in flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kanvict, Jan 22, 2014.

1. The plant to the right growing tall is either barneys lsd or Liberty Haze. Been in flower less than a week and I'm pretty sure I'll be out of room by the end... its weird though because I looked up the height of the plant based on the strain, is that not it's maximum height Or can it grow taller than specs?Anyways, should I top or LST this baby. As you can see I'm almost out of room width wise as well... but I just wanna LST the top branches maybe since bottom is already pretty filled out? Will this stress my females in anyway?

Attached Files:

2. Nice looking grow. I checked out the liberty haze and it's an 8-9 week strain, which means you're less than one third of the way through stretch. The 40/60 Phenomena Doesn't look like it should be a problem though, why don't you just train them? Topping at this point will reduce your yield more than any other factor so it makes the least sense. Better off doing anything else imo (supercropping comes to mind, that way you get to keep that nice cola) :bongin: