Can I hit 1lb? W/pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ange_2585, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Sorry for my amateur question but what are thrips

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. yes you can with spinosad just try lower the hum a bit and dont go crazy ya dont want bud rot give lowet leaved a good spray an the soil.

for prevention

tea tree and lavender outside the grow room or on the maylar walls will help deter them also yellow or blue sticky traps blue work bit better for thrips as tjey like blue i believe. i also stick a pair of tights over any open intakes :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. about 1-2mm long and they puncture leave to suck out the goodness. there not too bad if kept under control but still annoying.

4. thrips like blue if you hang washing out on a day thrips are flying in numbers they seem to go for blue over yellow or white.

an for OP
    spinosad is a human safe plant safe but bug toxic bacteria well its what it produces spinosad the bug eats it and it kills them very hard for them to make immunity and hadnt burnt my plants from spray tho do it when lights go out

• Like Like x 2
  5. Interesting so there a bug? Yes?
    I wonder would a mite be a cure for it? There's a mite under the name of Hypoaspis miles it's a predatory mite that feeds on mites aphids etc any small bug that feeds on plants essentially

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. yes you could use a preditor mite or lady bird but not along side neem or spinosad

7. Cool cool