Can I hit 1lb? W/pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ange_2585, Jul 6, 2017.

1. I see 700 dried grams in that tent . more if you dry it a certain way.

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

2. correction 350 dried Grams...sorry ...wrong post....they don't look like high yielding strains that were vegged long enough.

GFP

3. Are you talking about the 11 plants under 1 1000W HPS light?

If you are, then I strongly disagree. I would say 1kg, if not, more.
    Tangie is high yielding, Jack Herer is medium yield, and animal cookies is medium. Medium indicating above 100g. Tangie alone can get about 300g. And the 1000W hps is perfect for the 4 by 4 tent..

4. I'm judging by the pics it's short of a pound.

GFP

5. where do you see 11 .?.I count 6 plants in her tent.

GFP

6. Yeh sorry. After posting that I then looked at the rest of the post.. I only read the OPs very first post when she said 11 plants.
    My bad. I should have checked the whole thread

7. #67 Grandsouls, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    How are your plants doing it rlly intrigued are you continuing ur journal

8. So here is a quick update of the girls...

No further changes have been made from my last update...

They are currently at two weeks flower and three days...

Now that they have been in flowering for a couple of weeks, looking at the plants and the space in my tent I definitely did not veg long enough. I've thought about adding a few more plants to the tent but after some more thinking I'm going to just let it run its course and see what the results are and use this experience to help better prepare me for my next upcoming 4 x 4 grow;)

Either way I'll be happy with the results.... this is all an experiment that's going to help benefit me in the future:):)

Can't thank everyone enough for all of the help and advice along the way!

Please continue to chime in!

Here are a few pics of the girls as of today:)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  9. I really feel that with their current veg I could have fit three more plants...
    However for my next grow I'm not going to use more plants I'm just going to veg longer... thinking 4 plants max

10. they look good to me. those buds are probably gonna get fat as hell and youll end up with an ass load of weed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I sure hope so;)

12. That looks really good better at it than me I'm jealous I only got a 150 hps bought it last grow got 2 oz of dry feom her.. You well your gonna get allot more from what you have set up over them just keep air circulation good and you'll have a great yield I use a air purifier about 50 bucks it helps my girls alot since they grow in a closet

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you:) doing my very best to keep air circulation good... currently using a 6 inch in-line fan along with several clips fans and a large box fan....
    I'm definitely going to have to look into a air purifier:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh yeah air purifiers work great especially in tent grows or closet grows I smoke alot so me myself when using a air purifier any smoke or bacteria germs get destroyed when circulated and replaced with fresh air gotta love fresh air

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ughhh!! Woke up and was doing my daily plant care routine and while scouting my leaves with a scope, I found some thrips!!! I'm just over 2 weeks into flower.... I'm comfortable treating my veg tent but concerned about my flowering girls.
    I currently have neem oil, and sns along with jacks dead bug spray. I'm also in the process of ordering spinosad rt now.... I haven't used anything as of yet and before I do any type of treatment to my plants I wanted to get everyone's advice... What would you recommend as a effective course of treatment for thrips approx. 3 weeks into flower.
    If anyone has experience ....please chim in, it will be greatly appreciated,

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. thrips are lil fuckers get them alot but there not the worst things to have if kept inder control spinosad should do it also pyrethium(sp) that works too i some times treat with spinosad every 3 days and also do a py bomb in the room with my grow tent take the planta out for 4 hours but thatz if its bad. other wise i just do spinosad

dont do neem on your plants in flower tho.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thank you so much for your reply
    I just returned home with some Spinosad... you're the second person to suggest that I avoid neem on my flowering plants so I'm going to avoid it altogether. Going to give the first treatment of Spinosad now.... I have a question about that though... is it OK to spray on the bud sites directly?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Also may I ask your opinion of SNS?

19. Thrips are a real bitch. I ran into them as well early in flower. I ended up using two separate products and sticky traps. I used a more soap based product the first time and that killed a good amount of adults. About three days later I hit them with "Promis" for the new generation that had hatched in the time. Worked like a charm.
    Make sure you have a lot of air flow and fans blowing all over the plants afterwards. Also I did experience some leaf burn so I suggests spraying the plant with water a few hours later to rinse any residual off.

Good luck with your ladies

Attached Files:

20. You right about stick traps get the yellow color ones they are thin like a paper and you can lay it down on the soil of your girl most bugs are attracted to yellow it should help clear it up some