Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i Have a Smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by finnagen, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Hi all i got A 3&a Half Week old Flowering Girl ,My Stash is none Exzistent Due to Cops Bustin Boys for Hash & Not Concentrating on the Soul Destroying Heroin :mad:! something far wrong there :rolleyes:.
    Any how Can i take a leaf while i wait and is there a Quicker way of Curing ,I also have a male Plant at full Maturety is This Smokable ,:confused:.
    I have patience but Waisting my health on Alchol :(When all a want is a smoke :smoke:.
    Can some 1 tell me Quick way to Cure my Girl NOW:wave:Thanks.
    I Love this Forum:smoke:.

2. i dont think there is point smoking the male, low thc and gives you headaches

3. I would just wait for your plant to be ready to get snipped before you fuck with it. Go out and get active so you can keep your mind off smoking

4. I know what yer Saying Guys But this is the First 2 Days of work in 3 weeks and i am an Alcholic With out my Smoke :eek:,Realy Appreciate yer Reply ,but i am hoping to help not just myself but the poor Suckers that end up on the Heroin Due to the same Dilemma:mad:What can i say ?Except i wish i was in Amstredam :D,Thanks again for reply .Was suppose to get some Smoke but the guy Was to busy With the Shit Soul Destroying Heroin .

5. If you're really that desperate... Smoke some resin.

6. That's usually what I do. It tastes terrible and is pretty bad on the lungs, but a couple gravity hits of resin and im soaring.

7. Yeah and if you have some keif to throw on top, man you'll be flying.

8. I am Smoking some of the Male Leaf But just getting Head Sore:eek:lol.
    Thanks for reply .
    Thanks to you all for helpin me not feel so alone with this:)its helping a lot , i am gone take my Dog for A walk ,take my mind off it, Think its Best :D.
    But please Any 1 with a Quicker Curing tip than 2to3 weeks let us Know ?

9. Is this just wrapping some Male Leafs in Papers when you say Smoke resin ,Sorry man am lost as to what you Mean by this:eek:.

10. Resin is what you Call solid Hashish ?thats what i can't get cause they are all more intrested in Heroin Dealing Man & the cops are more intrested in Busting the Hash/Resin .:wave:

11. Far be it from me to judge a fellow toker, but man, you sound like you could use a break. Go take a walk or something. You don't need to get high that badly. Just wait it out. You'll get a smoke eventually.

12. Hey man, you ain't alone. I've felt like smoking for the past month but my town is horribly dry right now. I don't grow either, so it's pretty damn bad, haha.

13. Naw man... Resin is that black shit that is left over when you smoke out of a pipe or bong. You can scrape that out and pack a nice bowl with it.

14. Thanks Guys:hello:Take my hat off and the Quote Patience is a Virtua Springs to mind and Virtuas i am ,Forgot My self and my Ability to Appreciate life :DI am so very lucky and i should be less :mad:and more At peace in the Knowledge of good things come to those that Wait ,Wish you all the Luck and Good in this World ye Can Get ,But please tell me if ye know a Quicker method than £ weeks of Drying And keep this Thread ALIVE PEace for now ,Gone to Smell the Roses be Back in Hour .
    I aplode you all:hello:.

15. Sorry for being Silly but what is Keif :eek:.

16. Why do you spell and type so...stupidly?
    For example, why capitalize some words, in the middle of sentences, but not others?

17. the thc glands that are on the bud. if you use a grinder or screen to shake off the glands, it turns into kief. hash is made from kief and both are almost all thc. hash is better tho.

18. why would you ask this in the apprentice tokers? you need seasoned advice. i realize you prob are one since youre asking about smoking leaves (not buds), you grew a male plant to maturity, dunno what kief is, and are obsessed with heroin. 1. make bubble hash from the male plant - look up how cause its worth it. 2. dont try to smoke your female, you will just stress it out before harvest. 3. stop smoking heroin.

19. Ho Ho Ho open up yer door, am santa clause and a got big balls!:wave: a got some to show,I dont touch Heroin Never even tried Opium when i was in Thyland:cool: ,Got a Drink Problem when a aint got Smoke and is my "English Grammer Better" for the other Comment?:DThanx to all you Constructive 1s thou :smoke:.

20. You've been to Thailand, but you don't know how to spell Thailand?
    I find that hard to believe