can i have a few opinons on how close u think this lady is

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bboypreston, Nov 18, 2010.

1. just curious what others think on how close this lady is to harvest. i know your suppose to use a microscope but i cant afford one right now. i think just from her appearence that shes close. any addvice would be helpful for i dont have a microscope.

Attached Files:

2. looks like it still has some time. wait till you start seeing the hairs recede and the buds plump up, id still try and get a jeweler loupe

3. Got a long while yet. You can get a micoscope on ebay for $1.00 dude. Pick one up.

4. really? man i want to take her down so bad lol. i wish i knew someone who had a scope i could borrow!

5. #5 samson32, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
    You can A. take her down now like you want and end up with something a tad better than grass or you can B. wait her out and then get a much larger harvest when they plump.. Gotta have patience..

Not sure on how long left it all depends on strain.. I'd guesstimate around a month give or take.. If you are growing with cfls a month and a half up, but thats just going off some bagseed I grew..

No one can give you an exact estimate, but as it was already stated you want those white hairs to brown and receed.. A microscope helps, but can be deceiving..

6. trust in us: wait. Cannabliss said it well. I had a plant go 12 weeks in flower! I wanted to cut it down so bad, but resisted, and dried and cured properly, and I am very happy I waited and did it right. makes a HUGE difference.