Can I grow here?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BayAreaToker, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I'm looking to start a small grow this season (10 plants MAX). I know the weather's gonna be good, I'm just kinda dissapointed with the terrain. I've been scouting and can't find anywhere good!

There really is nowhere in my town where trees and bushes are abundant, it's all kinda hilly farmland. pic below

[​IMG]

2. well there are a few things to consider:
    Is there a water source near by?
    If not, how are you getting water there?
    Is that a trail i see down below the hill?
    Can the average day hiker stumble upon them?
    Could you leave a $100 dollar bill on a tree nearby and trust that it will be there when you come back in a month?

3. Yeah this isn't the exact spot I'm going to be growing in
    I'm just kinda asking if this type of land would work. I guess it doesn't really matter if you're bringing in your own soil, right?

4. Yeah youd probably wanna go down into the city (all that stuff back there in the left side of the pic) and find some wooded areas. But thats the cool thing about autoflowering strains:cool:
    I feel like i could pull one off almost anywhere.

5. That area you took a pic of seems very out in the open and therefore easily spotted if you have any local helicopter flyovers or any hikers wondering off the normal path. I'd def try to find some sort of tree line or some tall grass, sticker bushes, or something to at least give them some cover. If you can grow there, plant the whole thing full :rolleyes: lol j/k.

6. All I gotta say is be fucking carefull with that many plants dude. You have po-nines and snippers to worry about but, after that you should be good man.