Can I grow a femenised easy ryder low ryder plant under 2 cfls?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheGorillaGardenFinder, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Do you think it is to late for someone in northern indiana to grow a lowryder Easy Ryder Autoflowering Feminised plant? I have the seeds but I dont want to waste them outdoors. If not could I grow it indoor with 2x125watt cfls?

2. whats your latitude? its not too late but you are pushing it like crazy. I started my auto on Agust 1st, im going to just make the cut. but seeing as you can grow indoors I would do that, yes those CFLs will be enough, as long as its 125 actual watts and not equivalent..

3. Im not sure on the latitude. How much do easy ryders stink?

4. gonna stink like any other ganja plant mon.

5. and google your city and state and out latitude. so example: "Orlando Florida Latitude"

6. 41.6833 N, 86.2500 W

7. ok well im at 42N so were basically the same. mine is around Oct. 15. if you wanted to do outdoors if you have a 60 day auto, you might be able to make it if you start germinating tonight. Might have to harvest a couple days to a week early if anything.

8. Thanks, I'll start right away, I think I will put it in a pot that is close to 1 gallon so if I have to I can bring it indoors real quick.

9. #9 TheGorillaGardenFinder, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    These are my other mystery strains, I planted 1376033820355.jpg

10. try to go for a 3 gallon pot if you can