can i get some research paper help please

Discussion in 'General' started by panflake, Oct 12, 2011.

1. So i need to write a research paper on the theme of some play. I've written a research paper in the past but this was about 2 semesters ago so i dont really remember. what i do remember is you have to support the theme with other things within the play like symbolism or metaphors. What other um idk what theyre called i think literary devices can i use to support my theme? also any other help or tips is appreciated, thanks.

2. Are there conflicts? Man vs Society, Man vs Man, Man vs Self, Man vs Fate? I have to do the same thing pretty much for a short story, no much to go off of on that. If you can find any of those, use it? I don't really know but it can be written about very well.

3. you go to APU?

write it with a subtle undertone of the U.S. legalizing marijuana.

4. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']Are there conflicts? Man vs Society, Man vs Man, Man vs Self, Man vs Fate? I have to do the same thing pretty much for a short story, no much to go off of on that. If you can find any of those, use it? I don't really know but it can be written about very well.[/quote]

Aww man I remember those concepts so much.

5. well i have to do it on the play los vendidos so the theme is social injustice, the play mostly just goes through a bunch of stereotypes of chicanos . lol na i go to crappy citrus