Can i get some help please?

Discussion in 'General' started by CLKWRK, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I've been under a bit of different stress lately. Nothing work related or with regular life. More of the emotion kind. Their running rampant in their own way, and i can't control them very well right now. It irks me.

I wrote some "lyrics" to a song last night describing how i felt and posted it in the artist corner. It helped putting it out there, but....

About half an hour later i got really angry and made a really shit note on FB. then chatted with a bud for a few mins about stuff and got super sad. I'm all topsy tervy without a counterweight. Just no balance in my life.

I haven't dealt with this kind of thing for many years, and it shows. In terms of vulnerability, i'm at the highest point.

I talk to mainly 1 person about this who i hangout with, and it helps, but i'd like to know other people are rooting for clk to get over this hurdle and press on when its all done.

*feeling very small*

2. Chin up bro. Shit gets better

3. i feel whatt you mean by no balance, been teetering like that for a while now and its been rough on me and more importantly, my relationships. just gotta think and see positive man, it will cujt through the darkness liike sunlight.

4. Try meditating

5. The best advice I have for you is push into this. Dive into music, drawing, writing, exercise, whatever your outlet is, do it. When you come out of this you are going to be a better version of yourself. I went through something similar at 17, I didnt try to distract myself from the sorrow and angst, I embraced it, channeled it, and it made me the person I am today. You also have a forum of people to talk to. IK some people on here fuck around alot, but I have talked to some amazing people on here, and you will find people you can talk to. Good luck I hope shit turns around for you sooner rather than later.

6. Find a victim and commit a random act of kindness. You ain't the only one. Just take a walk, and keep walking till you find someone that needs your help. The boost of confidence will feel great. Take nothing from them, just a thank you and a promise to pay it forward. Karma is the balance you seek. I promise. The more you pay forward the better you'll feel.

7. #7 gentleman, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    Find a victim and commit a random act of violence. You ain't the only one. Just take a walk, and keep walking till you find someone that won't find help. The boost of confidence will feel great. Take everything from them, without a thank you nor a promise to pay it forward. Cash is the balance you seek. I promise. The more you pay for material goods the better you'll feel.