Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Epilepsy Can I get my CA card if my legal address is still in IL?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by qds23, Apr 8, 2017.

1. I'm going to San Francisco for college in the fall but I currently live in Illinois. I have not got my medical card because I was waiting until I move. Can I still get a California card if my legal address is still in Illinois? Can I use my dorm or PO Box as my address? Thanks.

2. If I recall correctly you can use your mailing address. The systems we use in Cali don't actually match your perm address. Just go on onlinemmjdoctor.com and just do it now before you move. It should be $49 plus tax. It's not really a state sponsored program. I'm pretty sure there are some walk in doctors in Oakland and a few in sf probably that require very little paperwork.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  3. Once your out here you'll come to realize how much of a joke it is. Also there are plenty of shops operating as prop 64 compliant (recreational) so your card isn't really necessary. Beyond that, all of the fire is being bred out of sf. For that particular area, you'll be able to find better deals on the street. SF is one of the only places like that.

#patientsovercups

4. Yes u can I have a card from califorina and live in illinois they give to anyone