Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I get medical MJ for ADD?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 831chonger, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Yeah, the title says it all.

2. Can you maybe bother to READ THE FORUM?

This question gets asked virtually EVERY DAY.

3. You sure can.

4. yes, but personally, i think its stretching a little to get a card for ADD, unless its ADHD, but hey you do youre thing

5. yeah! i do have adhd. thats sick i never knew that.

6. Just go in and check off on the form one the many qualifying conditions they conveniently provide and you will be given a reco no questions asked. In and out and off to the clubs.

7. LOLOLOL wow, what excuses will they think up next.

8. It may be different where you live, but as far as I'm aware depression is not a qualifying condition for medical marijuana. Typically only chronic painful conditions like MS, disseminated cancer, Crohn's, etc. (or the side effects of treatment) which have been resistant to conventional medical/surgical therapy would qualify.

Even if it did qualify, you'd have to convince not only your parents but also your physician and your state regulatory panel, and this is unlikely considering you've not exhausted all your medical options, haven't undergone electroconvulstive therapy, failed intensive inpatient therapy or sanitarium commitment, or otherwise demonstrated that MM might be useful as a last resort.

9. the medication im taking right now is bad for my liver and marijuana is better for my body than adderal is and im over 18 so i don't have to worry about parents, and i live in california so its really easy to get a green card, especially in santa cruz. and wtf is electroconvulsishitafuck therapy?

10. idk , but it sounds like torture or smthing lol

11. All you people in CA make me so jealous. WI and weed don't mix.

12. Yea what the hell is going on here.

13. weed is the only thing that ever slows my mind enough more than any legal medication