Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i get in trouble?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RainIsGod, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Ok so one of my best friends is on probation and gets random drug tests, hes been taking these pills called niacin to clean his system because he gets random drug tests.

After doing good for a while his parents decided to let us chill again, they said they dont care that i smoke weed, just as long as i dont smoke in theyre house and as long as i dont smoke with sam (my friend) then its all good.

We been chillin and blazin for about 3 weeks or so, and hes been passing the random drug tests, but thismorning he got a DT and failed it, and he calls me telling me to ditch all my bowls/pipes/bud because he got caught and the cops might come search my house.

So im telling him that the cops cant come search my house just because YOU failed a drug-test, it isnt my fault your on probation and ive never been in trouble with the law in my life. He tell's me if his parents think ive been smoking with him they will tell the police and they can search my house with "probable cause" which i think is total bullshit.

So is this true? Just because some kids parents think something can i be drug-tested or have my room searched or anything?

2. Unless he snitched on you...

3. I think its bullshit if it happens to be true. But just to be safe you should stash all your smoking stuff at another friends or girlfriends house.
    Even if they do come to search, its not like they can dt you or anything. I think your good.

4. But why would they believe him over his parents, hes the 1 who failed the drug-test.

He told me his parents will prolly assume hes been smoking with me because he suddenly fails the drug-test when we have been chillin everyday (only smoking like twicea week tho)

5. The way I see it is, unless your friend turned on you and said that he got it from you,you shouldn't worry. He violated the terms of his probation and his probation officer just gonna handle him. If his parents say anything about you it's just heresay,again that's assuming he didn't trn on you and say you supplied him with it. That's just my opinion,but like what was said earlier just stash your stuff with another trustworthy friend for a couple days and see how it plays out.

6. Alright thanks, and btw, just to put this out there i DIDNT supply him with any of the bud.

His sister sold us some green a few of the times, and this lady we call "nanny" (a good friend of his parents) Supplied him the bud the other times. So they should get in trouble before me if anything in my opinion.

I dont really have a place i could put my pieces and shit tho... =/

7. you should be fine.

No mater if he told the police who got him high. they cant do anything.

Its not like they can come search your house and get you in trouble. He smoked his problem. Not yours.

The cops dont care who got him high or where he got it. They only care that HE FAILED!. and he just screwed him self.

8. I really don't mean to sound negative in this situation but by the sounds of what your friend told you....He snitched on you to get himself out of trouble. You can never be too careful.

By the way you talk you sound like a minor. Your parents, both of you, can stop you guys from hanging out ?

Im willing to bet his parents talked to his probation officer & blamed it all on you & labeled you a nuisance.

I don't know where you live but sometimes small town cops will try to run a boo game on you or your parents just to make more bullshit for everyone.

I don't condone minors smokin MJ. However I did. Look, DO NOT involve underage friends in your smoking. It yells trouble because in most places MJ is still considered a bad drug.

Hip your parents to the situation since you talk like your parents know you smoke. This way they are not hit w/ any surprises. If your parents toke they have alot to worry about especially if your friends parents know your parents toke.

Your friends parents could say your parents provide it. Police, probation officers, etc. Love to drum up business for the law enforcement agency. $$$$$$ You don't know what this kid or his parents said & now he is warning you ?

Best advice here for you is to clean it all up. Hide in a place @ home that cannot be found. All you need is some douchebag juvy officer trying to play detective & launching an investigation into you or your parents.

I don't know your details, you do. Think about it.

9. Thanks alot bro.

Just to clear some of this up...

I am not a minor, im 18.

My friends parents never completely stopped us from hangin out, but i wasnt allowed over to his house for a while.

HIS parents smoke, mine DONT. My parents know i smoke, but dont condone it at all.

His parents had apologized to me after ive been chillin at his house lately, telling me they mis-judged me and what not, i dont think they would try to blame anything on me.

Thanks alot tho GC! For everything.

10. I had this exact same situation happen to me. I suggest you hide your shit from him and anyone else who would be looking. In my situation, I was a state away when this happened and my friend, thinking he was doing right, broke into my house, took my stash (1.5ozs, $150, all my pieces, papers) and "hid" them in the dumpster. Now to this day I still think he just stole it and sold it all, but that isn't the point.

11. you cant get in trouble because he failed a drug test. the cops have to have a search warrant to go serach your house

12. probable cause is all the need.

But the only way they would find out it.

1. Your friend rats you out.
    2. His parents hate you and secretly took pictures of you smoking weed and showed the cops...

13. #13 korey, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    How old are you and your friend, OP?

edit: Oops, just read you were 18, sorry lol

14. Probable Cause only applies if it is an urgent situation.