can I get in trouble?

Discussion in 'General' started by Everett, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Ok so here's the deal, this guy from a game called star craft befriended me on Facebook. We have a lot of history. He used to hate me. Anyways out of the blue he msg's me on Facebook and asks me if I know how to hack people's Facebook or emails and I said no, all I ever used to do was Dos(disruption of service) and it'd kick them offline for a while. Then he stopped talking. I feel like he's trying to set me up and get me arrested or something. Could he screen shot that and get me busted for me admitting I used to dos? I actually was using my friends booter and you put someone's ip in it and it would kick them offline for a few minutes.

2. And even if the cops did contact me and asked me if I used to dos couldn't I just say that I just told him to seem cool?

3. If you don't even know what DOS stands for, don't be doing it, if you hit a school or college IP you're fucked. It sounds like you aren't going through a proxy either.

and why the hell are you adding people on facebook if you're scared of them reporting you to the police for illegal activity, I never understand this.

Don't add frenemies on facebook.

>Delete the message
    >Delete him
    Problem solved :)

4. What if he took a screen shot of the convo? Do you think he could get me arrested? I mean come on... If I admitted online that I used to sell weed, I wouldn't get in trouble. If u told a cop that you used to sell meth you wouldn't get in trouble... So is this any different?

5. Lol your straight dude chill.

There are much larger detrimental hackers out there.

Delete anything related to it and let it go it wont be a problem

6. Definitely not, especially if you haven't done it harmfully or to benefit anyone.

7. lmfao you are too paranoid some people shouldnt smoke good weed save it for us who can handle it mayne shit

8. [quote name='"Everett"']Ok so here's the deal, this guy from a game called star craft befriended me on Facebook. We have a lot of history. He used to hate me. Anyways out of the blue he msg's me on Facebook and asks me if I know how to hack people's Facebook or emails and I said no, all I ever used to do was Dos(disruption of service) and it'd kick them offline for a while. Then he stopped talking. I feel like he's trying to set me up and get me arrested or something. Could he screen shot that and get me busted for me admitting I used to dos? I actually was using my friends booter and you put someone's ip in it and it would kick them offline for a few minutes.[/quote]

Lol dude. You're fine. People don't even care about being booted past like 5 minutes. Most people have dynamic routers and all you have to do is reset them to try a new ip

9. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

Lol dude. You're fine. People don't even care about being booted past like 5 minutes. Most people have dynamic routers and all you have to do is reset them to try a new ip[/quote]

Yeah but I feel like this guy might be desperate to get me in trouble and I'm currently on probation

10. I'm going to ask him on starcraft right now if he's trying to get me busted or something

11. [quote name='"Everett"']

Yeah but I feel like this guy might be desperate to get me in trouble and I'm currently on probation[/quote]

Bro. You're fine. They only way you'd get in trouble is if the dudes isp sued you. And they wont cause it would cost them too much. Legit. Just saying that isnt proof. I murdered someone. Does that make it true?

12. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

Bro. You're fine. They only way you'd get in trouble is if the dudes isp sued you. And they wont cause it would cost them too much. Legit. Just saying that isnt proof. I murdered someone. Does that make it true?[/quote]

Dawg. Im guessing you are young. Don't lol you're gonna sound 12. I get it your bugging. But you are fine.

13. pretty sure deleting things doesnt really stop people from finding it if they look at your harddrive and stuff. idk though, im not a computer person

14. dafuq dis niqqa say dont bug but dis niqqa quotin his own ass when he spittin dafuq'm i readin mayne shit

15. [quote name='"tetoleetd"']
    pretty sure deleting things doesnt really stop people from finding it if they look at your harddrive and stuff. idk though, im not a computer person[/quote]

First of all there's nothing to delete. Your router doesn't log the files it sends when you ddos someones router.
    But of course its not deleted. Most harddrives are hard disked where its etched into a metal disc.

16. [quote name='"saltycaramel"']

dafuq dis niqqa say dont bug but dis niqqa quotin his own ass when he spittin dafuq'm i readin mayne shit[/quote]

Lol I just quoted to add another point quickly. I was obviously still talking to op in that post.

17. mayne idk mayne shit was kinda fishy you know im sayin i think dats a cover up

18. [quote name='"saltycaramel"']

mayne idk mayne shit was kinda fishy you know im sayin i think dats a cover up[/quote]

Please turn off your computer.

19. Now he's totally ignoring me. Wow... He's totally trying to get me in fucking trouble for saying that.

20. [quote name='"Everett"']Now he's totally ignoring me. Wow... He's totally trying to get me in fucking trouble for saying that.[/quote]

Maybe he just doesn't like you?