Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i get a card??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dipsettt, May 19, 2009.

1. Well i currently live in NY so obviously i wont be able to get one yet. But when they do get there....

I got knee surgery in november of 08. For some reason i still get extreme amounts of pain near the front of my knee. Its still very sensitive to touch and its been 6 months. Aswell i think i might have a mild case of muscle spasms. At times my quads go nuts...

2. In which state are you looking to recieve MMJ?

3. Newyork but its currently in the process of the bill being looked at or whatever but soon some news will come im just seeing if im eligible

4. There's no real laws yet, how the heck are we supposed to know?

5. You'll have to wait for your state to legislate corresponding laws to find out if you are eligible.

6. #6 calicheese23, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    New York

Bills
    Sounds similar to California. A "serious condition" seems to be pretty open ended in this bill. I think knee pain will defiantly qualify. It hasn't passed yet of course...so we will see.

I also like this

7. gotta wait till the end of the session which is like june to find out how NY is doin. Hopefully it passes

8. im in NY too and have digestive problems including vomiting caused by anxiety... all of this is reflected in my medical history (documents) im eagerly waiting for the bill i hope it passes