can i fert now??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AbyssBC, Nov 16, 2002.

1. I have NL5 and they are almost two weeks old and on forth set of leaves can i start to fertilize....I have Fox Farm Grow Big? they are planted in FoxFarm potting Soil.....and can i fert with evering watering?

2. Probably not...i'm not too sure about the soil you're using as i'm in the u.k.....but usually you would wait for approx 21 days as most soils allready have added ferts in them....don't want to overfert in the young stage....and then after the 21 days only every 7 days, with a weak solution....most plants can take a lot of fert....but it has to be introduced over a period of time.....if that were the case you'd be growing a 7' monster ...lol....if you're planning on triggering flowering at the 12-16" stage....only every week....with the fert....but as allways...it's personal prefrence and trial and error...Peace out.....Sid

3. I was hopeing to get 6 foot plants.
    Should I plan on 2 foot then go for flowering?

I don't want to ask for too much.

4. Well it really does depend on the strain you're growing....i was a growing a 100% sativa....which grows a lot taller than indicas....i triggered mine at 2 and a half feet and it ended up over 7 foot tall.....Peace out...Sid