Can i do this

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by SoHighInTexas, Dec 23, 2011.

1. This is a plant jus one my first grow and i was wondering what type of lights to use to flower. Im using cfls fo right now and was wondering if i could use the same lights to flower the plant. Its 40 days old. I did a transplant on the plant 2days ago. Will the cfl work. Im not trying to go much taller do to the space of my grow box. How much more will she grow when i start to flower.

2. What color is your florescent? 6500K, 2700K?

3. They or white 2700

4. yea, those shouldnt have been used in veg lol... but you want lights within the red spectrum which 2700K hits, for flower

for veg (next time) use 6500k lights man

5. They are 2700k warm whites

6. So u sayin i can use the same lights to flower. But next time use 6500k cfl to veg. Jus my first time homie. Just tryin to get it right.

7. Yea, you want 2700k, or even down to.... 2200k i believe would still fall under red (i believe HPS burn at 2200k atleast lol) for flower

but yes.. for veg you want some bulbs rated to 6500k, the plants will LOVE IT

8. Good looking out on the advice . I have 3 right now one top and 2 sides will that be enough to produce good flowers.

9. we would have to see pics man, depends on the size of the plant, wattage of the lights, stuff like that

10. Ok pics coming

11. And your plant should grow a bit after the flip. A 2 foot would get to about 4 foot, ect.

12. Waiting for pics!

13. If u want I posted pics right after that it should be right after in the threads. If u don't mind take a look would realy help.its on a 12 hour dark now don't wanna fuck wit it.