Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Can i do something with this?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by telamont, Jun 23, 2013.

1. I made BHO and while purging in the vac it got too hot and when the BHO is cool it is viscous. 

I heard you can use Iso or everclear or something to turn this into a harder "shatter" type concentrate. 
    Can anyone help me with this or confirm it is possible?

I cannot use the BHO with it being this viscous and if anyone has a suggestion of what to do I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks!

2. im looking for something that i can keep at room temperature that is harder like shatter. nobody has heard of this?

Using BHO that has been heated too much with ISO?

I've only ever heard of using ISO or everclear to help clear up residual butane, leaving you with just ISO to evap off. Never heard of it helping to change consistency. As far as I know if it was been heated to high during the purge, its generally going to be sap. No going back in the consistency change really.

Take all that with a grain of salt though, while I've been using extracts for a bit, I'm fairly new to making my own.

4. ok thanks for the response
    i guess ill see what iso does to it. it seems that at the least itll take out anymore butane thats left.