Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I do anything with resin and old weed out of a pipe?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boosh, Jun 5, 2009.

1. and a shitload of weed stems also? Just wondering, as I cleaned a bubbler I have and have this bag of alcohol and some stems also.:confused:

2. Resin hits sometimes get me a buzz...if I'm real desperate..I say go for it your already sober...kind of impossible to become more sober than sober.

3. Soak all the stems in the reclaimed alcohol and resin sludge, put it in a jar together and shake it up for a minute or so. Filter it through a couple of coffee filters to remove all solids. Now chuck those solids away, they are just rubbish now. Evaporate the alcohol off, either naturally (days), or force it along by heating it. The resin remaing will contain many different cannabinoids, including the good ones. It may taste like shit, but it will be safe (most important), and it will get you bent (just as important).

4. if youre looking to evaporate off the alcohol bear in mind that it will produce quite a smell so use caution if youre trying to be sneaky with it or something. And if you put it out in the sun it will dramatically speed up the process.

5. Gather up all your weed, resin, stems, etc. AND SMOKE THE FUCK OUTTA THAT SHIT!

6. yeah smoke it make tea with the stems but use water instead of milk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awq--laF5qg]YouTube - Huge Bong Rip[/ame]

7. i made stem tea out of water and they said use milk.

8. yeah I was thinkin wether or not I could use the hash making method.. I just mainly didnt know if hash could even be made off of resin.