can i clone these?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by juicy jane, Dec 7, 2007.

1. hey, my plants are in the third week of flowering i got the boys out and the girls are kickin, i never cloned before and id like to try it. one of my plants is coming along nicley and i wanted to know can i clone it, while flowering. if so can anyone treer me in the right direction, i have no idea where to take the cuttings from or anything, help please..:hello:

2. bump, com'on guys help a lady out, please?

3. like i said wish i knew sorry...................peace

4. Try the search function. I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times. Good luck.

5. thats probably why no one answers you

6. ive read a little about cloning but not lots all i know is that u cut one of the arms off the plant (somewhere) and put it in some cloning solution which u buy from your super market or walmart type thing and hope it grows :D some ppl have actual hot rooms they put the clones in this can make sure they grow and u can keep them for a while but these room i imagin r $1000's a proginator or something they r called :\

here is a bit of information for u that might dissapoint u a bit...

always tell people who start from seed to be sure to take two clones from the bottom of each plant just before putting the plants into flower. These clones should be labeled with the same number as the mother plant from which it was taken, as well as the date it was cut. Keep those clones alive!

to read more and to know how its done pls follow this link.

http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Clone-Your-Own.html

7. im not to sure about taking a clone from an already flowering plant. I know that you can put them back into veg (ive done it) but im not sure how they will turn out. mine so far just look stunted and retarded. you need to cut your clones down during veg.

8. yes, i should have just did it b4 flowering but hey mistakes make us smarter, thnx

9. yes, you can clone them