Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i clean a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bleenix, Jun 29, 2011.

1. with olive oil? would it clog the shit out of it and make it nasty? i ran out of iso.

2. Umm, weed cant be removed with olive oil, and it would be a bitch to gett all the oil removed. Even if it looked like the oil was gone, you would feel it.

3. warm water & soap.

4. Why would you think olive would clean the bong?

wtf..

5. buy more iso wash.

6. You can always use salt and soapy water 70/30; 30 being soap. Make sure the water is as hot as your sink can get.

7. Just get iso and coarse salt at the grocery store it costs like 5 bucks for everything. I personally like to heat up the iso in the microwave but u just have to watch it cuz as soon as it starts to bubble u have to pull it out, I reccomend a clear glass container for heating it up

8. Alcohol and sea salt

9. No it would not work. Go buy some its 99 cents at walmart.

10. I do use olive oil as a face wash and moisturizer though , works great.

11. Sorry, I know this thread is somewhat old but... Come on guys, of course olive oil can clean a bong. You just have to know how. I do so every time and it leaves my bong perfectly clean. I will make a video tutorial soon.

Okay, this is why olive oil works better than anything. Thc and resin will only bind with lipids (fats) which olive oil is. What you do is, pour about 3/4 of a cup of olive oil into your bong, plug the whole where the stem should go, you can typically do this with a wine cork. Shake the olive oil around the bong and allow it to sit and saturate for about 5 min, pour in about 1 cup of hot water, shake the olive oil and hot water until it becomes emulsified (which is when water and oil combine, it should be bright yellow. Rinse out with hot water, repeat this process one more time. After, pour dish soap in with hot water, shake vigorously, pour and rinse with hot water.