can i buy seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by greenbudguy, May 24, 2011.

1. I live in California but I have my medical card so I can legally grow but I see on the sites that its illegal to send them to the US. Is it okay for me to order them?

2. I think it's illegal under federal law, but most orders go through without being seized. Just dont place a huge order and you should be fine, worst case senario you get a letter from customs saying they seized your package.

3. #3 greenbudguy, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Really? No fine or anything?

4. Personally I consider the money spent on seeds confiscated as a fine. But no, how can they fine you if you dont receive the package? That could have been sent by anyone to anywhere, no way to prove that you had knowledge without a foreign country turning over purchase records. Also considering the millions of packages of contraband flooding the borders, it becomes unlikely they would go through much trouble over a package the size of an envelope.

5. #5 greenbudguy, May 24, 2011
    Very true... Thank you all very much for your time and response. I guess I need to find a good site. Wouldn't happen to know what site is good to order from?

6. There are plenty of sites under the current and legit sticky at the top, there are also plenty of reviews in this thread. I have used 3 banks and have had success with all 3. One I will not recommend, even though I had great success with them others have had problems. The other two I have ordered from are Attitudes and Highgrade seeds. So far I have had excellent products and service from those two.

7. #7 greenbudguy, May 24, 2011
    Sweet. Thank you. I'll start checking those companies. I've heard good things about attitudes

8. #8 4Jo2nes0, May 25, 2011
    I've had success with attitude and I'm in Texas. ;)

9. #9 greenbudguy, May 25, 2011
    Haha! Good one. I found a dispensary near by that sells female seeds. I'm going to try and go Saturday

10. #10 4Jo2nes0, May 25, 2011
    I'm not sure if this was supposed to be a joke. Lol I was being serious. Took about 3- 4 weeks

11. #11 greenbudguy, May 25, 2011
    Haha I believe you. I didn't take it as a joke but I know Texas is really strict on marijuana isn't it? I live in California and I'm legal but California doesn't care about if people smoke or grow anymore really. Its still illegal but I've heard of people growing a couple plants illegally and they just got their plants taken and a fine. It was only a couple plants but yeah

12. I live in a very rural area. But, even so, my local dispensary sells seeds for about $30- but they usually have only 3 or 4 varieties. Maybe you should check with your local dispensaries- they may have a better selection if you are in a big city. You'd get the seeds immediately and it saves you the risk of having them grabbed by the feds!

Granny

13. #13 greenbudguy, May 25, 2011
    I think the local dispensaries around here sell clones. I might have to make a trip to the city to get seeds

14. #14 4Jo2nes0, May 25, 2011
    Oh, that's what you meant. Yeah things are stricter. But I still got my seeds no problem. B)
    far as I knew, you get caught you're in big trouble. Lol but if all they do is take my plants I'm ok with that

15. #15 greenbudguy, May 25, 2011
    Well it was in California that it happened in so I don't know what they would do in Texas.

16. #16 4Jo2nes0, May 25, 2011
    Bad things. O.O"

17. #17 greenbudguy, May 25, 2011
    Fosho!