Can I buffer Coco with this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TallMike, Oct 8, 2019.

1. #1 TallMike, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    Just wondering if this is good for buffering (prepping) Coco coir? Thanks 1570554510310.jpg

Sent from my KFKAWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Too blurry - can't read the label.
    What is the stuff?
    What coco are you using?

3. Its cal mag extra. (Calimagic) LOL my coco is from a brick I cleaned thoroughly. I just need to buffer and precharge now. Screenshot_20191008-164641.jpg

4. I've never used the product but I imagine it would be ok. I pre-charge with bloom nutes.

5. MagiCal 600ppm in distilled water 24 hours. No ph. It comes to about 6 but don't try to adjust ph. Unless of course, you already own something else, then use that because it is better if you already own it. 600 ppm distilled. 24 hours.
    I had to do some side by sides to charge some 4x4 wool cubes which need charging even more than coco. The MagiCal were crazy compared to those soaked in a veg formula. I didn't try the calcinit/epsom since I already owned the Magical.

6. Guess its good stuff then. Thanks bud!

7. Is that to give the coco some P to hold onto?

8. Yeh.

9. Thats more Calmag than everything I feed to a fully grown plant lol. My water is only 48ppm so almost pure and I don't need Calmag till the end of veg.
    Why so much? Do you feed like 2000ppm I take it?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Its just to prep the coco coir. Not sure about his amounts. Lol but yeah it is stronger then what you feed daily.

• Agree Agree x 1